Tuesday, March 17, 2009

1st Blog!!! Woo Hoo!!!

Good Afternoon all!!! So welcome to our first blog!! I created this with the purpose of keeping our family and friends that we do not get to talk to up-to-date with what is going on in our lives.

Kyle is in Shelbyville until Thursday afternoon. He and his Dad are playing golf today and tomorrow. For those of you who don't know, Kyle has started the rotation portion of pharmacy school. Each month he is a different location, however this month is one of 5 off months he gets. Kyle's next off month will not be until September so he is trying to enjoy his time off as much as he can... which means lots of golf and video games.

So it is just Harley and I this week! We have been thoroughly enjoying eachother! When I got home from work we took a long walk and played on the tennis courts with Harley's ball. He scared me so bad last night- I was laying in the bed, almost asleep and all of a sudden Harley jumps to his feet and starts barking like crazy!!! I so thought someone was trying to break in!!! I got up and checked everything and am still not sure what set him off, but we had a long talk after that as to when it is ok and not ok to bark!

We are leaving Friday morning to go to Knoxville for the weekend. Kyle and Dad have a golfing date Friday afternoon and Saturday morning and Mom, Kiersten, Martha and I have a David's Bridal appointment to find Martha's wedding dress. I am soo going to have to bring the kleenex box when we go! Am still a little emotional about my baby sister getting married.. just wait til its Kiersten's turn!I will be 10 times worse since she really IS my baby sister! Harley is pretty excited about Knoxville, he always has so much fun playing with Jacques all day! His birthday is saturday so I am making a doggie birthday cake for him, jacques and smokey to share! You should see the recipe, it has flour, baking soda, beef baby food, beef jerky, cream cheese (YUM!)!! I also ordered him a "birthday boy" t-shirt for him to wear!! He will be the cutest yorkie birthday boy ever!! Will definitely post pictures for all to see!!

One more thing!! After years and even decades of being a blonde I did the unthinkable this weekend!! I dyed my hair back to its natural color... brown!! Yep thats right, I am no longer a blonde!! I got tired of always having noticable dark roots, not to mention the upkeep was too much! Best part is.. I LOVE being a brown-head!!! :)

Have a Blessed day!